Personalized, on-demand, curb-to-curb service when and where you need it
Purchase your fare and book your trips using one of these contactless methods.
GoPass® Tap card
Purchase a GoLink fare by linking your GoPass Tap card to your GoPass app account or
by calling 214-515-7272.
Using a credit or debit card, purchase your fare in the GoPass app or over the phone
by calling 214-515-7272.
It Pays to Use the GoPass App & GoPass Tap.
By purchasing your GoLink fare with the GoPass app or a GoPass Tap card, you automatically get the best fare every time you ride.
With fare capping on a GoPass Tap card, you never pay more than the total cost of a day pass (Local or Reduced) in a single day. Remember to tap using the same card linked to your GoPass app when riding other DART services.
- Plan trips and buy passes quickly and easily, right on your phone.
- Choose your favorite stations, stops and passes within the app.
- View your GoLink on-demand history to easily rebook frequent trips.
- Purchase and reload your card at hundreds of participating retailers.
- Receive the best fare automatically with a GoPass Tap card. With a registered GoPass Tap card, you never pay more than the cost of a Day Pass in a single day, or the total cost of a Monthly Pass in a calendar month.
- Recover your account balance if your card is ever lost or stolen, so long as your card is registered.
Questions about booking a trip? Call 214-515-7272.
More vehicles means less waiting.
DART continues to deliver the convenient, curb-to-curb transportation you've come to expect, while expanding its service providers and fleet.
By dispatching the closest vehicle, you'll get picked up faster. It's about less waiting - and more going. You continue to have the choice of using UberPool for your trips, giving you even greater flexibility. GoLink and UberPool are perfect for running errands, heading to the office or connecting to DART trains and buses
Tips for a Smooth Ride
How It WorksLet's explore a few scenarios to see how these mobility options benefit you.
With the GoPass App
John needs to get from his office to SMU/Mockingbird Station. He begins planning a trip in the GoPass app and sees that a GoLink vehicle can drop him off at the station within 25 minutes, and that the fare would be covered by his existing DART pass.
GoPass also provides the option of taking UberPool, which could drop him off at the station within 13 minutes but would cost an additional $1*. Wanting to get there as fast as possible, John pays the extra cost and completes his purchase in the Uber app.
Over the Phone
Liz wants to meet a friend for lunch but needs a ride from her apartment. She does not have the GoPass app, so she calls 214-515-7272 to book her trip.
The reservationist tells her she can use a credit card, debit card or GoPass Tap card. Liz chooses to pay with her GoPass Tap card, and the reservationist tells her a GoLink vehicle will arrive in 32 minutes.
* The $1 fee is waived during the introductory period.
After that, riders will be charged for these trips.