Service Changes Ahead
Effective July 27, 2020
A number of service changes, affecting customers in various parts of the DART service area, will take place on Monday, July 27, 2020. Among them will be the debut of emission-free electric buses on the Singleton Blvd, corridor. Schedule adjustments will also occur, including the resumption of 30-minute weekday frequency on Route 549. In addition, a new fare structure will be introduced for the Dallas Streetcar. For more details, visit DART.org or call 214-979-1111
- A GoPass Tap Card will be awarded to 10 individuals.
- The beginning and end date of the drawing is from April 1, 2020 - September 30, 2020.
- The retail value of each card is $100.
- No purchase necessary; winners will be selected from all eligible entries. The determination by Dallas Area Rapid Transit as to what is an eligible entry shall be final.
- Only one entry per person.
- The odds of being a winner depend upon the number of entries that are submitted.
- DART employees and contractors are not eligible to win any prizes.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older. Violators will be disqualified.
- The drawing will take place at Jarrett Walker + Associates, 1327 SE Tacoma St, #166, Portland, OR, 97206. Winners will be selected on October 7, 2020 by non-DART staff.
- DART staff will attempt to contact eligible winners by email, if available. If you have not responded within 24 hours, you will be disqualified and another winner will be selected.