I-1: BACHMAN STATION TO IRVING CONVENTION CENTER
I-2: IRVING CONVENTION CENTER TO BELT LINE STATION
- If you live or work on Lake Carolyn Parkway, please remember that the area next to the DART Rail tracks is not a sidewalk, walkway or path. Only cross the tracks in designated areas!
I-3: BELT LINE STATION TO DFW AIRPORT
- If you live near the betterment wall at North Lake College Station, please remember that the area next to the DART rail tracks is not a sidewalk, walkway, or path. Please do not ignore the chain linked fence. Only cross the tracks in designated areas!
Lane closures for the I-3 segment include:
- At North Belt Line Road, crews will:
- Finish wall structure punchlist items.
- MEC Systems: pull signal cable and install hangers.
- In the Esters Blvd./Plaza Drive area, crews will:
- Cut/Finish slopes and place topsoil slopes, and install ROW fence.
- Work on punchlist items.
- Work on lightning stubups and foundation, remove trough lids, and install express cable. Fabricate cantilevers and hangers, set poles for the overhead catenary system (OCS), and set/install ground grid at TPSS 8, and provide power to it.
- At North Airfield Drive, crews will:
- Cut ditches, finish slopes, place topsoil, permanent seeding, and install ROW fence.
- Work on roadway and roadway drainage: Freeport and Plaza intersections, demo roadway, asphalt, tie rebar, and concrete pavement.
- Drill piers, and install grade beams, Tilt-up walls, and handrails. Work on punchlist items.
- Place initial ballast and distribute/set ties, distribute rail, lay/clip rail, final ballast, surface work, dress ballast, and final alignment.
- Work cable trough, pull wire/set poles, and work on light pole foundations.
- At North Service Road, crews will:
- Balance storage track yard, place geogrid/subballast wall, and storage track yard. Crews will work on concrete flume and install ROW fence.
- Structures work: Set diaphragms and shear blocks. Erect overhang and deck panels, form and rebar deck, cure/strip deck, and sandblast columns. Set coping, and install handrails.
- Distribute/set ties, distribute rail, lay/clip rail, surface work, dress ballast, and work on underdrain.
- Work on OCS Foundations, cable trough wall, and storage tracks and traction power substation, install ground grid, and perform final site grading.
- At Terminal A, crews will:
- Start moisture conditioning.
- Lane closure northbound at the DFW Airport shoe-fly located at the bypass northbound service road just south of Crossunder #1. Vehicles will be directed to detour.
Dates and times: Tuesday, May 28 through Thursday, June 6 from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.; Wednesday, June 12 through Thursday, June 13 from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Type of work: Structures, walls
- Temporary lane closure eastbound from Freeport intersection to DFW Airport, Gate 210 to install permanent fence and grade the area.
Dates and times: Tuesday, May 28 through Thursday, June 6 from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.