DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 4/29/2019
TRE Begins Revenue Service Demonstration, Effective Monday, April 29, 2019Beginning Monday, April 29, the Trinity Railway Express (TRE) will start Revenue Service Demonstration (RSD), the next stage of our Positive Train Control (PTC) implementation.
As we roll out the new system, service impacts are possible. We are working to prevent any service delays and we will continue to keep passengers updated and informed during this time.
Be sure to stay up-to-date by signing-up for TRE service and schedule updates at TrinityRailwayExpress.org.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Rail Operates Normal Weekend Service June 29-30; Downtown Dallas Rail Replacement Work Resumes July 6-7, 2019 (Posted yesterday at 11:31 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 161, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 347, 376, 385, 405, 409, 428, 444, 522, 528, 535, 542, 544, 549, 595, 597, 887-Rowlett FLEX)
- Red, Blue Line Customers Reminded to Use Caution As Platform Work Begins at Downtown Plano and Galatyn Park Stations, Effective Monday, March 25, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts