DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 10/14/2019
Illinois Station Platform Extension Rescheduled To Begin October 14thThe platform extension project at Illinois Station has been postponed until Monday, October 14. Customers are reminded that the heavy equipment required for this work will be located in the lot just north of East Louisiana Street and these parking spaces will be unavailable until further notice.
The station will remain in operation during the construction period; however, you are urged to use caution and observe all warning and directional signage. When completed, this very important project will allow three-car trains to serve this station, bringing more convenience and comfort to Illinois Station customers and to the entire DART system.
We apologize for the temporary inconvenience.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Rail Green Line Rider Alert Update 6/4 2:30p (Posted yesterday at 2:42 PM)
- DART Bus Service Alert Update 6/4 2:30p (Posted yesterday at 2:41 PM)
- DART Rail Orange Line Rider Alert Update 6/4 2:30p (Posted yesterday at 2:41 PM)
- Dallas Streetcar Alert Update 6/4 2:30p (Posted yesterday at 2:38 PM)
- DART Red & Blue Line Rider Alert Update 6/4 2:30p (Posted yesterday at 2:42 PM)
- TRE Rider Alert Update 6/4 4:15p (Posted yesterday at 4:15 PM)
- Modified Weekday Schedule Effective Monday, April 6, 2020 Until Further Notice (Posted on Apr 4 at 3:08 PM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Jun 4 at 3:23 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 24, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 206, 210, 211, 278, 347, 350, 372, 402, 403, 408, 409, 410, 415, 444, 486, 515, 542, 560, 582, 583, 595, 597, 702 (NorthPark Shuttle), 870 (East Plano FLEX))
- Bus Routes 205, 208, 210 Returning to Ervay Street After Construction Detour, Effective Monday, June 1, 2020
- NorthPark Shuttle (Route 702) Temporarily Relocates Bus Stop Near Macy's, Effective Monday, May 4, 2020
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts