DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 6/22/2020
Trinity Railway Express to Enhance Early Morning Eastbound Weekday Service Effective Monday, June 22, 2020Beginning Monday, June 22, Trinity Railway Express (TRE) is enhancing early morning eastbound service to provide more options for passengers making early morning trips to Medical/Market Center Station while maintaining good social distancing practices. The current eastbound train that originates at West Irving Station at 5:25 a.m. will now begin service at Fort Worth T&P Station at 4:51 a.m. An additional eastbound train will depart Fort Worth T&P Station at 6:21 a.m.
The remainder of the weekday modified schedule effective March 23 and the current Saturday schedule remain unchanged.
Cilck here to view the updated schedule on TrinityRailwayExpress.org.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Increases Service Starting Monday, October 19, 2020 (Posted yesterday at 0:50 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Oct 19 at 11:12 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 26, 35, 60, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 206, 278, 347, 372, 378, 402, 403, 409, 410, 415, 444, 463, 486, 542, 547, 560, 566, 571, 582, 595, 597, 706 (Parkland Shuttle), 840
- Bus Route 60 on Detour During Reconstruction Work on Lindsley Ave., Effective Monday, October 19, 2020
- New Hidden Ridge Station Buildout To Require Weekend Orange Line Closures, Effective October-November 2020
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts