DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 7/30/2012
New Route 503 to Serve Irving Convention Center, Las Colinas Urban CenterIn conjunction with the arrival of the DART Rail Orange Line into Irving and Las Colinas on Monday, July 30, DART introduces a new circulator bus service linking major points of interest near the Las Colinas Urban Center and Irving Convention Center.
Route 503 will operate in a counter-clockwise loop, beginning at Las Colinas Urban Center Station, traveling north on Lake Carolyn Pkwy., into the entrance of Irving Convention Center, then continuing on Lake Carolyn, Las Colinas Blvd., El Lago Blvd., Riverside Drive, Las Colinas Blvd., back to Lake Carolyn and into Urban Center Station.
Other key stops along the route include the Marriott Las Colinas and Omni Mandalay hotels and the County Utility & Reclamation Dept. Service will operate weekdays every 15 minutes during AM and PM rush hours, and every 40 minutes midday. The first bus leaves Las Colinas Urban Center Station at 6:00 a.m. with the last departure at 6:31 p.m.
• Click here to view the new Route 503 schedule effective Monday, July 30. (opens in a new window)
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART announces Thanksgiving holiday service schedule (Posted on Nov 13 at 9:25 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Downtown Dallas Bus Routes to be Detoured During Holiday Parade, Extra Rail Service Added, Effective Saturday, December 1, 2018
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 350, 376, 402, 403, 404, 408, 409, 444, 522, 526, 542, 549, 571, 595, 597)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts