DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 1/13/2014
Construction Along Burbank to Relocate Bus Routes 29 and 525, Effective Mon, Jan 13, 2014Construction work will close Burbank Street between Harry Hines Boulevard and Thurston Drive beginning Monday, January 13, 2013 and will create the following minor route changes for buses serving Burbank Station.
Route 29 - Buses northbound to Burbank Station will follow regular route on Thurston, continue across Burbank to right on Wyman Street and right on Denton Drive to the station; southbound service to Downtown Dallas will remain unaffected (buses will no longer serve to loop over Burbank, Harry Hines, Shorecrest Drive and Denton Drive).
View a route 29 detour map in a new window
Route 525 - Service to Burbank Station will be unaffected; from the station, buses will loop around the station to a right on Wyman back to Denton Drive, then travel the loop over Denton, Shorecrest and Harry Hines to Regal Row, then continue regular route to Brook Hollow and Southwestern Medical District/ Parkland Station.
View a route 525 detour map in a new window
These detours will become permanent parts of their respective routes when system-wide changes take effect March 31, 2014. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART announces Thanksgiving holiday service schedule (Posted today at 9:25 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Buses to Replace TRE Trains Between Three Stations During TEXRail Construction, Effective All Day, Saturday, November 17, 2018
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 350, 376, 402, 403, 404, 408, 409, 444, 522, 526, 542, 549, 571, 595, 597)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts