DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/26/2018
March 2018 Service Improvements: Introducing Modifications on Select Bus Routes Effective Monday, March 26, 2018This service change focuses on building ridership and improving service quality for the DART bus system. It is the first part of a major series of changes - with expanded resources - to be implemented in 2018-19. Built from recommendations of a comprehensive review of DART services, it aims to increase service frequencies, make routes more direct, and improve on-time bus performance.
Click here to view the March 2018 Service Improvements (opens in a new window).
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART to Operate on July 4 Holiday Schedule (Posted yesterday at 7:06 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Jun 23 at 12:20 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Bus Detours for Routes 2, 12, 26, 35, 409, 426 and 595 for the 2021 AIDS Walk South Dallas 5K Walk/Run on Saturday, June 26
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 2, 11, 12, 24, 29, 35, 52, 59, 81/82, 111, 161, 415, 426, 467, 501, 538, 547, 582, 593, 704 (Parkland Shuttle), 706 (Parkland Shuttle), 749 (Stemmons-Design District Service)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts