DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/26/2018
March 2018 Service Improvements: Introducing Modifications on Select Bus Routes Effective Monday, March 26, 2018This service change focuses on building ridership and improving service quality for the DART bus system. It is the first part of a major series of changes - with expanded resources - to be implemented in 2018-19. Built from recommendations of a comprehensive review of DART services, it aims to increase service frequencies, make routes more direct, and improve on-time bus performance.
Click here to view the March 2018 Service Improvements (opens in a new window).
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 2, 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 376, 385, 409, 428, 444, 502, 522, 528, 535, 542, 544, 549, 595, 597, 887-Rowlett FLEX)
- DART Rail, buses and TRE will operate a regular weekday schedule on President's Day, Monday, February 18, 2019.
- Construction Projects to Disrupt Orange Line From Bachman to DFW, Effective Saturday, February 23, 2019
- Buses at Bachman Station Temporarily Board in the "Kiss & Ride" Area during Cullum Lane Entrance Closure, Effective Tuesday, January 8, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts