DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 7/4/2019
Fourth of July Service Changes for DART and TRE, Effective Thursday, July 4, 2019North Texans looking to ride public transit to catch one of the many Independence Day celebrations on Thursday, July 4, should be aware that Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) bus, light rail and Dallas Streetcar services will follow a Sunday schedule, and Trinity Railway Express (TRE) trains will not operate.
DART's Administrative offices, DART Store, Customer Care, and Lost & Found will be closed on July 4, but Customer Information will be open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Mobility Management's Paratransit Services will operate on a Saturday schedule Thursday, July 4. X-Press Booking, Web Trip Booking and Voice Mail Booking are available, but the Paratransit Scheduling Center will be closed. Customers may call the center Tuesday, July 2, to book their trips through Thursday, July 4, and Wednesday, July 3, to book their trips through Saturday, July 6.
Route and schedule information is always available at 214-979-1111, DART.org and trinityrailwayexpress.org. More information on holiday destinations can be found at DART.org/fireworks.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Rail Rider Alert 10/21 9:30p (Posted yesterday at 9:52 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 110, 161, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 347, 372, 376, 409, 410, 428, 444, 467, 486, 502, 522, 529, 532, 535, 542, 549, 560, 594, 595, 597, 704, 870-East Plano FLEX)
- TRE Will Operate a Bus Shuttle between Richland Hills Station and Downtown Fort Worth Central Station, Effective Saturday, October 26, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts