DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 10/14/2019
Illinois Station Platform Extension Rescheduled To Begin October 14thThe platform extension project at Illinois Station has been postponed until Monday, October 14. Customers are reminded that the heavy equipment required for this work will be located in the lot just north of East Louisiana Street and these parking spaces will be unavailable until further notice.
The station will remain in operation during the construction period; however, you are urged to use caution and observe all warning and directional signage. When completed, this very important project will allow three-car trains to serve this station, bringing more convenience and comfort to Illinois Station customers and to the entire DART system.
We apologize for the temporary inconvenience.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Green Line Trains, Bus Routes to be Impacted By BMW Dallas Marathon Run, Effective Sunday, December 15, 2019
- Some DART Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During 2019 BMW Dallas Marathon Weekend's 10K, 5K, 2-Mile Walk & Kids Races on Saturday, December 14, 2019
- Route 2, 26, 206, 208, 210 and 278 Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During the BMW Dallas Marathon Friday Night Lights Mile at Dallas City Hall on Friday, December 13, 2019
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 27, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 347, 372, 376, 402, 403, 409, 410, 444, 467, 486, 502, 522, 529, 535, 542, 549, 560, 594, 595, 597, 704, 870-East Plano FLEX)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts