DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 11/9/2019
Route 405, 444, 445, 538 and 541 Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During District 4 Veterans Day Parade on Sat, Nov 9, 2019The District 4 Veterans Day Parade steps off at 2111 S. Corinth Street Road (near Illinois Station on the DART Rail Blue Line) and proceeds down Lancaster Road to the corner of Lancaster Road and Mentor Avenue (near VA Medical Center Station). The parade starts at 10 a.m. on Sat, Nov 9.
Bus routes 405, 444, 445, 538 and 541 will be detoured as follows until the conclusion of the parade:
To Ledbetter Station: From Kiest, right on Denley, left on Overton, regular route.
To Southwestern Medical District/Parkland Station: Regular route.
To Ledbetter Station from Illinois: Left on Denley, left on Ann Arbor, right on Denley, left on Mentor, right on Lancaster, regular route.
From Ledbetter Station: Regular route.
Eastbound: From Illinois, left on Denley, right into Illinois Station.
Westbound: From Illinois Station, left on Denley, right on Illinois.
Route 538 West:
Outbound: From Illinois Station, left on Denley, left on Elmore, regular route.
Inbound: To Illinois Station, from Elmore, right on Denley, right into Illinois Station.
Route 538 East:
Outbound: From Illinois Station, left on Denley, left on Illinois, regular route.
Inbound: To Illinois Station, from Illinois Street, right on Denley, right into Illinois Station.
To Fawn Valley: From Kiest, right on Denley, left on Overton, regular route.
To 8th & Corinth Station: Regular route.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Red and Blue Line Rider Update 6/1 6:10p (Posted yesterday at 6:27 PM)
- TRE Rider Alert 6/1 5:15p (Posted yesterday at 5:17 PM)
- DART Rail Green Line Alert Update 6/1 2:45p (Posted yesterday at 6:28 PM)
- DART Rail Orange Line Alert Update 6/1 2:45p (Posted yesterday at 6:29 PM)
- Dallas Streetcar Alert Update 6/1 1:50p (Posted yesterday at 1:52 PM)
- DART Bus Service Alert Update 6/1 1:30p (Posted yesterday at 1:22 PM)
- Modified Weekday Schedule Effective Monday, April 6, 2020 Until Further Notice (Posted on Apr 1 at 3:08 PM)
- DART Coronavirus Update, May 1, 2020 (Posted on May 1 at 4:39 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Bus Routes 205, 208, 210 Returning to Ervay Street After Construction Detour, Effective Monday, June 1, 2020
- NorthPark Shuttle (Route 702) Temporarily Relocates Bus Stop Near Macy's, Effective Monday, May 4, 2020
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 24, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 347, 350, 372, 402, 403, 408, 409, 410, 415, 444, 486, 515, 542, 560, 582, 583, 595, 597, 702 (NorthPark Shuttle), 870 (East Plano FLEX))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts