DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 11/28/2019
Thanksgiving DART Service: What You Need To KnowDallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) customers should watch for schedule changes at the start of this year's Thanksgiving holiday weekend.
DART buses and light rail trains will operate on a Sunday schedule on Thanksgiving Day, Thurs., Nov. 28, meaning many routes will be scaled back or won't operate at all, and on a Saturday schedule Fri., Nov. 29.
The Trinity Railway Express (TRE) commuter train will not operate Thanksgiving Day and provide Saturday service on Friday.
DART and TRE holiday changes will continue until regular scheduled transit service resumes Sat., Nov. 30.
Click here to learn more about Turkey Trot on Thurs., Nov. 28 and Rail Replacement when buses will replace trains in downtown Dallas from Fri., Nov. 29 to Sun., Dec 1.
Additional DART Services
- DART Paratransit will operate on a holiday schedule Thanksgiving Day and the day after.
- The Paratransit Scheduling Center will be closed both days. Regular subscription trips are canceled Thursday and Friday. Customers may call on Wednesday, Nov. 27 to schedule service for Thurs., Nov. 28 through Tues., Dec. 3. Customers should call 214.515.7272 and choose Option 3 to schedule their trip. Next day scheduling is also available each day using DART's voice mail booking application and automated X-Press Booking feature.
- DART's Customer Information Center will be closed Thanksgiving Day and open Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The administrative offices, Customer Care Center, and Lost and Found will be closed both Thanksgiving Day and Friday.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Cityplace/Uptown Station Platform Extension to Impact Weekend Rail Service through August 30th, Effective Saturday, July 11, 2020 (Posted on Jul 6 at 8:03 AM)
- Modified Weekday Schedule Effective Monday, April 6, 2020 Until Further Notice (Posted on Jul 6 at 10:52 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Jul 6 at 10:53 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 24, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 206, 210, 211, 278, 347, 350, 372, 377, 380, 402, 403, 408, 409, 410, 415, 444, 486, 513, 515, 529, 535, 542, 560, 582, 583, 595, 597, 702 (NorthPark Shuttle), 870 (East Plano FLEX))
- Bus Stops Relocated as Major Construction Begins at Downtown Garland Station, Effective Friday, June 19, 2020
- Trinity Railway Express to Enhance Early Morning Eastbound Weekday Service Effective Monday, June 22, 2020
- NorthPark Shuttle (Route 702) Temporarily Relocates Bus Stop Near Macy's, Effective Monday, May 4, 2020
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts