DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 10/26/2020
Sidewalk Closure Next Phase in Downtown Garland Construction, Effective Monday, October 26, 2020The third phase in Downtown Garland Station reconstruction begins Monday, October 26, with closing of the sidewalk along Fifth Street between the bus boarding area and rail platforms.
Pedestrians will be directed to a temporary walkway between the two facilities. For passengers with disabilities, a shuttle bus will be provided during the duration of the project.
The shuttle will operate between the Red Bus Stop sign (Bay 2) at the transit center and the Walnut Street passenger drop-off area on the north side of the rail station. It will remain in continuous service between 3 a.m. and 1 a.m. daily.
Customers are reminded to use caution in and around construction sites and to obey all warning signs. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Buses to Replace Weekend Red Line Train Service May 22 Through June 12, Beginning Saturday, May 22, 2021 (Posted on May 14 at 2:11 PM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on May 14 at 9:46 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 21, 24, 26, 29, 35, 36, 52, 59, 60, 81/82, 84, 110, 111, 161, 164, 206, 208, 278, 283, 347, 372, 374, 409, 415, 467, 486, 501, 547, 582, 595, 597, 706 (Parkland Shuttle)
- May Service Change Makes Three Bus Detours Permanent (Routes 35, 374 and 501), Effective May 17, 2021
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts