DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 10/26/2020
Sidewalk Closure Next Phase in Downtown Garland Construction, Effective Monday, October 26, 2020The third phase in Downtown Garland Station reconstruction begins Monday, October 26, with closing of the sidewalk along Fifth Street between the bus boarding area and rail platforms.
Pedestrians will be directed to a temporary walkway between the two facilities. For passengers with disabilities, a shuttle bus will be provided during the duration of the project.
The shuttle will operate between the Red Bus Stop sign (Bay 2) at the transit center and the Walnut Street passenger drop-off area on the north side of the rail station. It will remain in continuous service between 3 a.m. and 1 a.m. daily.
Customers are reminded to use caution in and around construction sites and to obey all warning signs. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Orange Line Weekend Closures Extended Into December, Effective December 5-6, 2020 (Posted on Nov 24 at 3:55 PM)
- DART Announces Thanksgiving Holiday Service Schedule (Posted yesterday at 1:53 PM)
- New Hidden Ridge Station Buildout To Require Weekend Orange Line Closures, Effective November 2020 (Posted on Nov 24 at 3:22 PM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Oct 24 at 11:12 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 21, 24, 26, 29, 35, 36, 52, 59, 60, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 206, 278, 283, 347, 372, 378, 402, 403, 409, 410, 415, 444, 463, 467, 486, 542, 547, 560, 566, 571, 582, 595, 597, 706 (Parkland Shuttle)
- IH-635 Lane Closure To Affect Bus Route 467 Service to South Garland, Effective Thursday, November 12, 2020
- Bus Route 60 on Detour During Reconstruction Work on Lindsley Ave., Effective Monday, October 19, 2020
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts