DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 1/24/2022
Simpler. Better. Faster. Easier! The New DART Bus NetworkThe DART Board of Directors unanimously approved the DARTzoom Final Bus Network Plan, which includes a complete redesign of the DART bus network. With the goal of providing greater frequency, longer service hours and improved access to destinations, the redesigned network goes into effect on January 24, 2022.
Click here to learn more.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Simpler. Better. Faster. Easier! The New DART Bus Network (Posted on Nov 23 at 1:16 PM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Aug 23 at 12:01 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 24, 29, 35, 59, 81/82, 84, 110, 409, 467, 521, 535, 583, 595, 704 (Parkland Shuttle))
- Downtown Dallas Bus Routes to be Detoured During Toyota Dallas Holiday Parade, Extra Rail Service Added, Effective Saturday, December 4, 2021
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Construction Alerts