Go to school on a Full Ride -- at a Reduced Rate!
Please use our Akard Street entrance.
Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
For Lost & Found items, call 214-749-3810.
You can also visit a participating GoPass Tap card retailer
to purchase or reload a GoPass Tap card, including most 7-Eleven locations.
For a full list, visit GoPass.org
Are you a full-time college or trade school student? You may qualify for a reduced fare if you meet ALL of the following criteria:
- You attend a college, university, trade school or technical school physically located in the DART Service Area on a full-time, undergraduate basis.
- Your school does not participate in DART's Higher Education Pass Program.
- You have already obtained a DART-issued student ID.
You must pay the full fare to ride.
How to get your DART-issued student ID
- Complete the enrollment form.
- Ask your school registrar to sign and stamp the form OR attach a National Student Clearinghouse Current Enrollment Verification Certificate verifying that you are currently enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student. (Note: National Student Clearinghouse charges a $2.50 fee).
- Present your completed enrollment form (originals only) and your current college photo ID at the DARTmart (Akard Station, 1401 Pacific Ave, Dallas, TX 75202; Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
Higher Education Pass Program
The following colleges and trade schools participate in a contracted pass program with DART. If you attend one of these schools, you must obtain your pass from your school.
- Dallas College:
Bill J Priest
Pleasant Grove Center (formerly Eastfield College Pleasant Grove Campus)
Irving Center (formerly North Lake College South Campus)
Construction Sciences Center (formerly North Lake College West Campus)
- Paul Quinn College
- SMU (contact the Parking and ID Card Services Office for your pass)
- UNT Dallas College of Law
- UNT Dallas
- UTD (contact the Parking and Transportation Office for your pass)
- UT Southwestern