DART Higher Education Pass Programs
Low cost Pass Programs for colleges, universities, trade schools, technical schools, high schools and middle schools to provide semester or quarter passes to their full-time students.
It makes getting to class a whole lot easier, because now your students can get to school from anywhere DART goes. Students get unlimited rides on:
- DART Rail — valid on Red, Blue, Green and Orange Line trains
- Buses — includes local, express, suburban, crosstown and rail station routes
- DART On-Call — provides limited curb-to-curb service in Farmers Branch, Glenn Heights, Lakewood, Lake Highlands, North Dallas and Park Cities
- FLEX service — offers the advantages of a fixed route plus the convenience of curbside service. FLEX routes are available in specific zones in East Plano, South Plano, Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing, Telecom Corridor, and Rowlett.
- GoLink — shuttle service for neighborhoods in Rowlett, Legacy West, North Central Plano/Chase Oaks, Rylie, Kleberg and Inland Port by request. Far North Plano service begins August 27, 2018.
- Dallas Streetcar — service from Union Station to Bishop Arts District
- M-Line Trolley — circulates through Uptown
- Trinity Railway Express (TRE) — travels between Union Station in downtown Dallas and the T&P Station in downtown Fort Worth
- Trinity Metro — all fixed-route service offered by Trinity Metro
- DCTA — all fixed-route service offered by Denton County Transportation Authority
- Must be purchased under contract by the college, university, trade school, technical school, high school or middle school. Individuals are not eligible for these passes.
- Available only to students attending classes at schools which are physically located within the DART Service Area.
- Schools may recoup the cost of passes from the students, but may not charge students more than the amount paid to DART.
Secondary School Programs for as low as $78 per student per semester. The exact cost depends on the program chosen: either 100% of enrolled students, or only those who wish to participate.
Want to learn more? Call 214-749-2783 today!
Higher Education Participating Colleges, Trade Schools and UniversitiesThe colleges and schools listed below participate in a contracted Higher Education Pass Program.
Note: These schools receive a discounted rate for their students through this pass program.
For that reason, the students attending these colleges and trade schools do not qualify for reduced fares purchased on the GoPass® mobile ticketing app, from a Ticket Vending Machine or from a bus farebox. If you attend one of the schools below, please contact your school to obtain your pass.
DCCCD Students: Click www.dcccd.edu/GoPass to learn about DART passes provided by the district at no charge to eligible students.
Semester Pass (Local Pass)
Bill J Priest
Cedar Valley College
Eastfield College, Pleasant Grove Campus
Mountain View College
North Lake College
North Lake College, South Campus
North Lake College, West Campus
Richland College, Garland Campus
Semester Pass (Regional Pass)
El Centro College
UNT Dallas College of Law
Annual Pass (Local Pass)
SMU and UTD also participate in a contracted pass program with DART. For that reason, SMU and UTD students do not qualify for reduced fares purchased on the GoPass® mobile ticketing app, from a Ticket Vending Machine or from a bus farebox.
- SMU students, please contact the SMU Parking and ID Card Services Office for pass information.
- UTD students, please contact the UTD Parking and Transportation Office for pass information.
Cornerstone Crossroads Academy
Dr. Wright L Lassiter Jr. Early College High School