DART Higher Education Pass Programs
Low cost Pass Programs for colleges, universities, trade schools, technical schools, high schools and middle schools to provide semester or quarter passes to their full-time students.
It makes getting to class a whole lot easier, because now your students can get to school from anywhere DART goes. Students get unlimited rides on:
- DART Rail — valid on Red, Blue, Green and Orange Line trains
- Buses — includes local, express, suburban, crosstown and rail station routes
- FLEX service — offers the advantages of a fixed route plus the convenience of curbside service. FLEX routes are available in specific zones in East Plano, South Plano, Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing, Telecom Corridor, and Rowlett.
- GoLink — shuttle service for neighborhoods in Farmers Branch, Glenn Heights, Inland Port, Kleberg/Rylie, Lakewood, Lake Highlands, North Dallas, Park Cities, Rowlett, and three Plano zones: Legacy West, Far North Plano and North Central Plano/Chase Oaks.
- Dallas Streetcar — service from Union Station to Bishop Arts District
- M-Line Trolley — circulates through Uptown
- Trinity Railway Express (TRE) — travels between Union Station in downtown Dallas and the T&P Station in downtown Fort Worth
- Trinity Metro — all fixed-route service offered by Trinity Metro
- DCTA — all fixed-route service offered by Denton County Transportation Authority
- Must be purchased under contract by the college, university, trade school, technical school, high school or middle school. Individuals are not eligible for these passes.
- Available only to students attending classes at schools which are physically located within the DART Service Area.
- Schools may recoup the cost of passes from the students, but may not charge students more than the amount paid to DART.
Secondary School Programs for as low as $78 per student per semester. The exact cost depends on the program chosen: either 100% of enrolled students, or only those who wish to participate.
Want to learn more? Call 214-749-2783 today!
Higher Education Participating Colleges, Trade Schools and UniversitiesThe colleges and schools listed below participate in a contracted Higher Education Pass Program.
Note: These schools receive a discounted rate for their students through this pass program.
For that reason, the students attending these colleges and trade schools do not qualify for reduced fares purchased on the GoPass® mobile ticketing app, from a Ticket Vending Machine or from a bus farebox. If you attend one of the schools below, please contact your school to obtain your pass.
Dallas College Students: Click www.dcccd.edu/GoPass to learn about DART passes provided by the district at no charge to eligible students.
Semester Pass (Local GoPass/Decal)
- Bill J Priest
- Cedar Valley
- Pleasant Grove Center (formerly Eastfield College Pleasant Grove Campus)
- Mountain View
- North Lake
- Irving Center (formerly North Lake College South Campus)
- Construction Sciences Center (formerly North Lake College West Campus)
Paul Quinn College
Semester Pass (Regional GoPass/Decal)
Dallas College El Centro
UNT Dallas College of Law
UT Southwestern (Decal only)
Annual Pass (Local GoPass/Decal)
SMU and UTD also participate in a contracted pass program with DART. For that reason, SMU and UTD students do not qualify for reduced fares purchased on the GoPass® mobile ticketing app, from a Ticket Vending Machine or from a bus farebox.
- SMU students, please contact the SMU Parking and ID Card Services Office for pass information.
- UTD students, please contact the UTD Parking and Transportation Office for pass information.
Cornerstone Crossroads Academy
Dr. Wright L Lassiter Jr. Early College High School