Media Relations Contact:
December 23, 2020
DART and TRE Announce New Year's Schedule
Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) and the Trinity Railway Express (TRE) have announced their New Year's schedules for 2020/2021:
Thursday, December 31, 2020
Friday, January 1, 2021
- DART buses, light rail and the TRE will follow a regular weekday schedule
DART's Customer Information Center will be open from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on New Year's Eve (Dec. 31), and 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on New Year's Day (Jan. 1). Customers needing schedule information can call 214.979.1111. DART route and schedule information is also available on DART.org and TRE information is at www.TrinityRailwayExpress.org.
- DART Buses and Light Rail: Operating on a Sunday schedule
- TRE: No service
- DART GoLink: Inland Port Zone operating on a Sunday schedule (5:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. & 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.). No service in any of the other Zones.
- DART Customer Care Center and Lost and Found: Closed
- DART Administrative Offices: Closed
- DART Paratransit: Paratransit services will operate on a Saturday schedule. DART Mobility Management's Paratransit Call Center will be closed Friday through Sunday. Customers wishing to schedule trips by phone for any of the three days will need to do so by Thursday, Dec. 31. Customers can also now schedule, view and cancel trips 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at www.DART.org/paratransit.
-- 30 --