DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 9/12/2019
Route 870 on Detour Due to Construction At Collin Creek Mall, Effective September 2019Ongoing construction in the Collin Creek Mall area has placed Flex Route 870 on the following detour:
Effective immediately, buses traveling southbound from Downtown Plano Station will be using the Collin Creek Mall perimeter road on the west side, instead of the east, and will continue to serve JCPenney (please see map below). New bus stops are located on the perimeter road near Penney and north of Plano Parkway, near Jared.
The routing is expected to become permanent with the next system-wide service change in January 2020. Thanks for riding DART.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 110, 161, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 347, 372, 376, 409, 410, 428, 444, 467, 486, 502, 522, 529, 532, 535, 542, 549, 560, 594, 595, 597, 704, 870-East Plano FLEX)
- TRE Will Operate a Bus Shuttle between Richland Hills Station and Downtown Fort Worth Central Station, Effective Saturday, October 26, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts