DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 10/1/2019
GoLink Advanced Booking Changes, Replaces Paper Pass with 1-Ride Cash Fare, Effective October 1, 2019Beginning Tuesday, Oct. 1, GoLink will allow trips to be reserved no more than 30 minutes in advance, either by phone or app. As a reminder, passengers are required to have a booked trip in order to board and no walk-ons will be allowed.
In addition, GoLink will no longer issue paper passes onboard its vehicles; instead customers will be able to use cash to buy a GoLink single-ride trip for $1.50. Exact change will be required, and no printed passes will be issued. These will be the only cash fares available for purchase on GoLink. All other DART fares and passes will continue to be accepted, including GoPass app passes and GoPass Tap cards.
These changes are being made in response to customer feedback and to enhance service efficiency. Thanks for riding with us.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Red and Blue Line Rider Update 6/1 6:10p (Posted yesterday at 6:27 PM)
- TRE Rider Alert 6/1 5:15p (Posted yesterday at 5:17 PM)
- DART Rail Green Line Alert Update 6/1 2:45p (Posted yesterday at 6:28 PM)
- DART Rail Orange Line Alert Update 6/1 2:45p (Posted yesterday at 6:29 PM)
- Dallas Streetcar Alert Update 6/1 1:50p (Posted yesterday at 1:52 PM)
- DART Bus Service Alert Update 6/1 1:30p (Posted yesterday at 1:22 PM)
- Modified Weekday Schedule Effective Monday, April 6, 2020 Until Further Notice (Posted on Apr 1 at 3:08 PM)
- DART Coronavirus Update, May 1, 2020 (Posted on May 1 at 4:39 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Bus Routes 205, 208, 210 Returning to Ervay Street After Construction Detour, Effective Monday, June 1, 2020
- NorthPark Shuttle (Route 702) Temporarily Relocates Bus Stop Near Macy's, Effective Monday, May 4, 2020
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 24, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 347, 350, 372, 402, 403, 408, 409, 410, 415, 444, 486, 515, 542, 560, 582, 583, 595, 597, 702 (NorthPark Shuttle), 870 (East Plano FLEX))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts