DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 6/1/2020
DART Making Bus Service Changes in June, Effective Monday, June 1, 2020Several Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) bus service changes are scheduled for Mon., Jun. 1.
Flex Routes 840, 841, 843 and 870, serving South Irving, the Telecom Corridor, South Plano and East Plano respectively, will become local routes and will no longer "flex" away from their designated stops.
Schedules, routing and numbering will remain unchanged.
Customers heading to DFW Airport on Route 408 will have a new temporary end of line location - the Airport Rental Car Facility. Customers can continue their journey to the airport via purple rental car shuttles.
A temporary detour on Route 542, which travels between the Cockrell Hill Transfer Location and 8th & Corinth Station, will be made permanent.
For additional information, please visit DART.org/zoom or call 214-979-1111.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- July 4 Schedule for DART and TRE (Posted today at 10:53 AM)
- Modified Weekday Schedule Effective Monday, April 6, 2020 Until Further Notice (Posted today at 10:52 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted today at 10:53 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Cityplace/Uptown Station Platform Extension to Impact Weekend Rail Service through August 30th, Effective Saturday, July 11, 2020
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 24, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 206, 210, 211, 278, 347, 350, 372, 377, 380, 402, 403, 408, 409, 410, 415, 444, 486, 513, 515, 542, 560, 582, 583, 595, 597, 702 (NorthPark Shuttle), 870 (East Plano FLEX))
- Bus Stops Relocated as Major Construction Begins at Downtown Garland Station, Effective Friday, June 19, 2020
- Trinity Railway Express to Enhance Early Morning Eastbound Weekday Service Effective Monday, June 22, 2020
- NorthPark Shuttle (Route 702) Temporarily Relocates Bus Stop Near Macy's, Effective Monday, May 4, 2020
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts