DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 6/9/2014
DART Expands On-Call Service In the Park Cities, Effective Monday, June 9Effective Monday, June 9, 2014, it will be easier to get around the Park Cities, thanks to new guidelines established by DART On-Call.
During hours of operation - 6:25-9:25 a.m. and 3:25-6:25 p.m. - customers will be able to schedule trips anywhere within the On-Call zone, as well as to and from Mockingbird Station.
All other service features remain the same, including the phone number for reservations, 214-452-1827. Thanks for riding DART On-Call.
• View more information about DART On-Call Park Cities (opens in a new window)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Construction Projects to Disrupt Orange Line Over Two-Week Period, Effective October 27-28, November 3-4, 2018
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 350, 376, 402, 403, 409, 444, 522, 542, 549, 571, 595, 597)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts