DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 6/9/2014
DART Expands On-Call Service In the Park Cities, Effective Monday, June 9Effective Monday, June 9, 2014, it will be easier to get around the Park Cities, thanks to new guidelines established by DART On-Call.
During hours of operation - 6:25-9:25 a.m. and 3:25-6:25 p.m. - customers will be able to schedule trips anywhere within the On-Call zone, as well as to and from Mockingbird Station.
All other service features remain the same, including the phone number for reservations, 214-452-1827. Thanks for riding DART On-Call.
• View more information about DART On-Call Park Cities (opens in a new window)
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Additional DART Rail Service for the State Fair of Texas begins Monday, September 20, 2021 (Posted on Sep 17 at 8:48 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Aug 17 at 12:01 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 2, 12, 24, 26, 29, 35, 59, 81/82, 110, 409, 426, 467, 475, 521, 535, 593, 595, 704 (Parkland Shuttle), 706 (Parkland Shuttle)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Construction Alerts