DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 1/2/2015
Shuttle connecting DART and Mesquite gets a makeover in JanuaryRiders of Mesquite Passenger Shuttle (COMPASS) buses can expect a different look, plus expanded daylong service beginning Friday, Jan. 2, when STAR Transit assumes physical operation of Route 282.
While the vehicles may not look the same and the faces behind the wheel unfamiliar at first, the most popular features of the service will remain unchanged. The $7 Day Pass will still provide full access to the Dallas Area Rapid Transit system, and round trips will continue to operate over the current route between Hanby Stadium and DART's Lawnview Rail Station.
The new schedule will include morning and afternoon peak period trips running every 30 minutes as before, supplemented by new hourly midday service.
The continuation and expansion of service is made possible by an agreement between DART, STAR Transit and the City of Mesquite.
A revised schedule is available below:
Schedules effective January 2, 2015:
Featured Rider Alerts:
- New DART Fare Structure Gives Riders Cost Saving Options, Effective Saturday, August 18, 2018 and Service Modifications Planned for Monday, August 27, 2018 (Posted on Aug 13 at 8:50 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 376, 409, 444, 522, 542, 549, 595, 597)
- Allow Extra Travel Time As Buses Replace TRE Trains on Specific Trips, Effective August 17-September 1, 2018
- Temporary Parking Restrictions At Westmoreland Station, Effective August 4, 11, 18, 25, September 7-8, 2018
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts