DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/31/2014
New Year's Schedule for DART and TRE
Heading out New Year's Eve or New Year's Day? Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) and the Trinity Railway Express (TRE) are operating special schedules those days and are adding service for the Big D NYE event.
Wednesday, December 31
- DART buses and the TRE will be on a regular weekday schedule, but an extra westbound TRE train will leave 20 minutes after the Big D NYE fireworks at Victory Station.
- DART Rail has a regular weekday schedule until midnight. Trains will then run every 30 minutes until 2 a.m. Two-car trains will operate on the Red, Orange and Blue lines with three-car trains on the Green Line.
- The last scheduled DART trains from the Big D NYE event are:
- Red Line to Parker Road departs West End at 2:14 a.m.
- Red Line to Westmoreland departs West End at 2:18 a.m.
- Blue Line to Downtown Rowlett departs West End at 2:17 a.m.
- Blue Line to Ledbetter departs West End at 2:16 a.m.
- Orange Line to Parker Road departs Victory at 1:57 a.m.
- Orange Line to DFW Airport departs Victory at 2:05 a.m.
- Green Line to North Carrollton/Frankford departs Victory at 2:29 a.m.
- Green Line to Buckner departs Victory at 2:02 a.m.
- DART buses and light rail operate on a Sunday schedule.
- TRE - No service.
- Paratransit ? Sunday schedule. Regular subscription trips will be canceled on New Year's Day. The Paratransit Scheduling Center will also be closed. Customers needing service for New Year's Eve are encouraged to begin calling Monday, December 29, while customers needing service New Year's Day, can begin calling Tuesday, December 30. On New Year's Day, next day scheduling will be accepted using our voicemail booking system and DART's automated booking feature, X-Press Booking. Customers should call 214.515.7272 and choose Option 3 to schedule their trip(s).
- DART administrative offices are closed.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Simpler. Better. Faster. Easier! The New DART Bus Network (Posted on Nov 23 at 1:16 PM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Aug 23 at 12:01 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 24, 29, 35, 59, 81/82, 84, 110, 409, 467, 521, 535, 583, 595, 704 (Parkland Shuttle))
- Downtown Dallas Bus Routes to be Detoured During Toyota Dallas Holiday Parade, Extra Rail Service Added, Effective Saturday, December 4, 2021
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Construction Alerts