DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/1/2015
Phase One of Ledbetter Station Redesign Project Restricting Parking Access, Effective March 2015Ledbetter Station customers parking at the station are encouraged to exercise both caution and patience as major construction related to the Blue Line extension to UNT Dallas begins.
When parking at the station, please uses spaces on the south and middle portions due to the presence of construction equipment and contractor access to the station.
Phases of the approximately 19-month project will include raising and lengthening both platforms, repositioning of the mobility access ramp and Kiss & Ride area, plus enhanced lighting and landscaping.
DART will provide periodic updates on potential service impacts as the project continues.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Announces Changes to Bus and GoLink Services Beginning Monday, September 26 (Posted on Sep 13 at 1:35 PM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Apr 13 at 11:01 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- A Message to Our Riders On TX-OU Game Day, Prepare for Fun, But Allow Lots of Time! Effective October 8, 2022
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 18, 22, 45, 215, 230, 236, 238, 241, 434 (Parkland Shuttle), 883 (UTD Comet Cruiser))
- You are invited to participate in a short survey to give feedback and help define the value of transit in your community.
- Comet Cruiser (Route 883) Placed On Temporary Detour Due to Dickerson Closure, Effective September 26, 2022