DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 9/4/2015
SMU Express (Route 768) and Museum Express (Route 743) Game Day Alert, Effective Friday, September 4There will be no service to stops located on Bishop Blvd. after 12:00 noon on Friday, September 4, 2015 to accommodate SMU football game day activities. Riders who normally use stops located on Bishop Blvd. should instead plan to use the stop located next to the southwest corner of the Moody Parking Center at the intersection of Binkley Avenue and Airline Road.
Although the SMU Express (768) and Museum Express (743) shuttles will attempt to operate on their regular schedule, delays and disruptions in the afternoon due to increased traffic volume and congestion related to football game day activities on campus can be expected and riders should adjust their schedules accordingly.
The shuttles will resume their normal schedules on Saturday.
We apologize for any conveniences this unavoidable temporary alteration to the shuttle routes may cause. Please contact the SMU Parking and ID Card Services Office at [email protected] or 214-768-7275 for additional information or assistance.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Additional DART Rail Service for the State Fair of Texas begins Monday, September 20, 2021 (Posted on Sep 17 at 8:48 AM)
- Richardson, Plano Rail Service Replaced By Buses September 18-19 (Posted on Sep 17 at 8:49 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Aug 17 at 12:01 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 2, 12, 24, 26, 29, 35, 59, 81/82, 110, 409, 426, 467, 475, 521, 535, 593, 595, 704 (Parkland Shuttle), 706 (Parkland Shuttle)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Construction Alerts