DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 4/11/2016
ADA Ramp Removed During Redesign Work At Ledbetter Station, Effective Monday, April 11, 2016Beginning Monday, April 11, 2016, passengers with disabilities can expect changes when accessing the train platform from the parking lot at Ledbetter Station.
As construction continues at the station, the ramp connecting the parking area to the train platforms will be taken out of service and spaces reserved for disabled parking will be temporarily unavailable.
Four temporary spaces will be available in the new passenger load/unload area at the front of the station accessible from Lancaster Road, and will be specifically designated for passengers with disability placards or license plates. Towing will be strictly enforced. Additional parking will be available at Kiest Station.
Once construction is complete - expected in late May - this area will return to its regular passenger load/unload function and the ramp will be opened for use, this time with lowered walls to improve visibility. Normal parking will be re-established.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Additional DART Rail Service for the State Fair of Texas begins Monday, September 20, 2021 (Posted on Sep 17 at 8:48 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Aug 17 at 12:01 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 24, 29, 35, 59, 81/82, 467, 488, 521, 704 (Parkland Shuttle), 706 (Parkland Shuttle)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Construction Alerts