DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 9/4/2017
DART Unveils Labor Day Weekend ScheduleDART's Labor Day schedule will be modified for the holiday, Mon., Sept. 4.
DART bus, light rail and Dallas streetcar services will follow a Sunday schedule and The Trinity Railway Express commuter rail will not operate.
DART Paratransit services for customers with disabilities will operate on a Saturday schedule. The Paratransit Scheduling Center will be closed on Labor Day. Customers may call Thurs., Aug.31, to book their trips through Mon., Sept.4, and Fri., Sept. 1, to book their trips through Wed., Sept. 6. Customers may call Tues., Sept. 5, to book trips through Thurs., Sept. 7. X-Press Booking, Web Booking and voicemail will also be available.
Customers with questions about schedules can contact DART's Customer Information Center at 214-979-1111 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. However, DART's administrative offices, Customer Care Center and Lost and Found will be closed.
DART route and schedule information can be found at www.DART.org.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Additional DART Rail Service for the State Fair of Texas begins Monday, September 20, 2021 (Posted today at 8:48 AM)
- Richardson, Plano Rail Service Replaced By Buses September 18-19 (Posted today at 8:49 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Aug 17 at 12:01 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 2, 12, 24, 26, 29, 35, 59, 81/82, 110, 409, 426, 467, 475, 521, 535, 593, 595, 704 (Parkland Shuttle), 706 (Parkland Shuttle)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Construction Alerts