DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 11/3/2018
Updated: Construction Project to Disrupt Orange Line on Saturday, November 3, 2018Orange Line customers, especially those traveling to and from DFW Airport, are advised to allow extra time for travel on Saturday, November 3.
November 3 (Saturday)
Buses will replace train service between Bachman and University of Dallas stations as construction of the Irving Signature Bridge project continues. Normal rail service will resume with the first morning trip on Sunday, November 4.
Current Rider Alerts:
- DART buses, DART Rail and TRE will operate a regular weekday schedule on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Monday, January 21, 2019
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 2, 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 360, 376, 385, 409, 444, 522, 542, 549, 595, 597, 887-Rowlett FLEX)
- Buses at Bachman Station Temporarily Board in the "Kiss & Ride" Area during Cullum Lane Entrance Closure, Effective Tuesday, January 8, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts