DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/30/2019
Weekend DART Rail Replacement continues in Downtown Dallas through Fall 2019Buses will replace trains in Downtown Dallas on weekends starting March 30 when DART begins replacing rail along the Transitway Mall. The weekend construction will continue into the fall following the State Fair of Texas, September 27 through October 20. Click here to learn more.
Notice: DART Rail will operate weekend service in downtown Dallas on Saturday, August 31 through the end of the State Fair of Texas. There will be no track improvement work done on these dates.
Rail replacement work resumes in downtown Dallas following the State Fair of Texas.
The closures will allow DART to replace track along Pacific Avenue and Bryan Street, repair and add additional rail crossovers, and repair city streets and drainage. It will create a smoother ride through downtown, eliminate ongoing maintenance issues and increase the number of areas where trains can switch tracks, which will reduce service disruptions.
As of Saturday, May 18, 2019, work will impact the Red and Blue Lines between West End Station and Pearl/Arts District Station, the Green Line between Victory and Deep Ellum Stations, and the Orange Line between Victory and LBJ/Central Station, and between Victory Station and Parker Road Station.
Five separate DART shuttle bus routes will operate during the weekend closures to serve the affected downtown stations. Customers should look for red "Rail Disruption" bus stops at those stations. Two routes stop at every Central Business District station. Two express routes connect Pearl/Arts District Station, West End Station and Victory Station. One express route travels between Mockingbird Station and Bachman Station.
Service and project updates will be available at DART.org/Plus.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Additional DART Rail Service for the State Fair of Texas begins Monday, September 23, 2019 (Posted on Sep 9 at 11:01 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 110, 161, 164, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 283, 347, 372, 374, 376, 405, 409, 410, 444, 467, 486, 522, 529, 532, 535, 542, 549, 560, 594, 595, 597, 704, 870-East Plano FLEX)
- GoLink Advanced Booking Changes, Replaces Paper Pass with 1-Ride Cash Fare, Effective October 1, 2019
- Bus Routes 29, 39, 183 and 749 on Temporary Detour for Global Energy Race at Klyde Warren Park, Sunday, September 22, 2019
- Bus Routes 29, 31, 36, 39, 52, 59, 183 and 749 Detoured in Downtown Dallas for St. Jude Walk/Run, Effective Saturday, September 21, 2019
- Cityplace/Uptown Station West Inclinator Out of Service for 30 Days, Effective Monday, August 26, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts