DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 9/2/2019
DART Announces Labor Day Schedule, Effective Monday, September 2, 2019The good news is Labor Day is a holiday weekend. The bad news is it means summer has ended.
If you're craving a final summer outing on public transit, just remember Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) will have a modified schedule over the holiday and rail replacement work resumes in downtown Dallas following the State Fair of Texas.
Modified Labor Day Schedule
- DART bus, light rail and Dallas streetcar services will follow a Sunday schedule.
- The Trinity Railway Express commuter rail will not operate.
- DART's administrative offices, Customer Care Center and Lost and Found will be closed.
- Customers with questions about schedules can contact DART's Customer Information Center at 214-979-1111 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- DART Paratransit services for customers with disabilities will operate on a Saturday schedule. The Paratransit Scheduling Center will be closed on Labor Day. Customers may call Thursday, Aug.29, to book their trips through Monday, Sept.2, and Friday, Aug. 30, to book their trips through Wednesday, Sept. 4. Customers may call Tuesday, Sept. 3, to book trips through Thursday, Sept. 5. X-Press Booking, Web Booking and voicemail will also be available.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 27, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 110, 161, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 347, 372, 376, 409, 410, 444, 467, 486, 502, 522, 529, 535, 542, 549, 560, 594, 595, 597, 704, 870-East Plano FLEX)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts