DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 10/12/2019
Allow Lots of Time On TX-OU Game Day, Effective Saturday, October 12, 2019Passenger volume caused by the Texas-Oklahoma game in the Cotton Bowl on Saturday, Oct. 12, is expected to impact service throughout the DART system from approximately 7 a.m. until 5 p.m. Customers who depend on bus-to-rail connections should start trips at least an hour earlier than normal.
Some special changes in Green and Orange line service will remain in effect during this time period:
* Green Line trains operating south from Carrollton to Buckner will bypass Victory Station and continue to EBJ Union Station, then proceed non-stop to MLK, Jr. Station and resume regular routing; passengers boarding downtown to MLK and points south must board trains at EBJ Union Station.
* Green Line stations missed by this detour - West End, Akard, St. Paul, Pearl/Arts District, Deep Ellum, Baylor and Fair Park - will be served by special "Fair Park" trains operating east from EBJ Union Station.
* Northbound Green Line service will be unaffected, but will not open doors at Fair Park Station.
* Orange Line trains will operate between DFW and Bachman stations only, requiring customers to transfer to/from the Green Line at Bachman.
Learn more about DART service for Saturday, Oct. 12.
Consult m.DART.org or text DARTTXOU to 41411 for updates in game day service information.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Red and Blue Line Rider Update 6/1 6:10p (Posted yesterday at 6:27 PM)
- TRE Rider Alert 6/1 5:15p (Posted yesterday at 5:17 PM)
- DART Rail Green Line Alert Update 6/1 2:45p (Posted yesterday at 6:28 PM)
- DART Rail Orange Line Alert Update 6/1 2:45p (Posted yesterday at 6:29 PM)
- Dallas Streetcar Alert Update 6/1 1:50p (Posted yesterday at 1:52 PM)
- DART Bus Service Alert Update 6/1 1:30p (Posted yesterday at 1:22 PM)
- Modified Weekday Schedule Effective Monday, April 6, 2020 Until Further Notice (Posted on Apr 1 at 3:08 PM)
- DART Coronavirus Update, May 1, 2020 (Posted on May 1 at 4:39 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Bus Routes 205, 208, 210 Returning to Ervay Street After Construction Detour, Effective Monday, June 1, 2020
- NorthPark Shuttle (Route 702) Temporarily Relocates Bus Stop Near Macy's, Effective Monday, May 4, 2020
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 24, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 347, 350, 372, 402, 403, 408, 409, 410, 415, 444, 486, 515, 542, 560, 582, 583, 595, 597, 702 (NorthPark Shuttle), 870 (East Plano FLEX))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts