DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/31/2019
Free DART Rides on New Year's Eve -- DART and TRE New Year's Eve ScheduleFor the sixth year in a row, Coors Light and DART will help North Texas residents get home safely on New Year's Eve. Totally free public transportation will be offered that night on DART buses, light rail, Paratransit Services and the TRE between EBJ Union Station and CentrePort/DFW Airport Station for everyone from 6 p.m. until the end of service.
Look for New Year's Eve schedules at DART.org and TrinityRailwayExpress.org.
Tues., Dec. 31
- DART - Bus and rail service will operate on a regular weekday schedule.
- TRE - Regular weekday schedule.
- Coors Light Free Rides begin on both DART and TRE at 6 p.m. until end of service. (Free New Year's Eve service on TRE will be provided from EBJ Union Station to CentrePort/DFW Airport Station only.)
- Final TRE trains from EBJ Union Station will depart at:
- 10:24 p.m. to Fort Worth
- 12:45 a.m. to CentrePort/DFW Station
- Final DART light rail trains leave from West End Station in Downtown Dallas at:
- Red Line to Parker Road Station - 1:41 a.m.
- Red Line to Westmoreland Station - 1:18 a.m.
- Blue Line to Downtown Rowlett Station - 1:18 a.m.
- Blue Line to UNT Dallas Station - 1:16 a.m.
- Green Line to Buckner Station - 1:08 a.m.
- Green Line to North Carrollton/Frankford Station - 1:26 a.m.
- Orange Line to Parker Road Station - 12:24 a.m.
- Orange Line to DFW Airport Station - 12:11 a.m. (or use Green Line at 1:26 a.m. and transfer at Bachman Station to Orange Line at 1:45 a.m.)
- Dallas Streetcar - A final streetcar leaves Union Station at 12:50 a.m. and Bishop Arts at 1:09 a.m.
- DART Customer Information Center - Available by calling 214-979-1111 from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- DART Customer Care - Open 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- DART Lost and Found - Open 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Paratransit - Regular service provided. Customers may begin calling Sat., Dec. 28, to schedule service through Thurs., Jan. 2. Customers should call 214.515.7272 and choose Option 3 to schedule their trip. Next day scheduling is also available using X-Press Booking, web booking or semi-automated voicemail.
- DART Police will have extra patrol units on duty to assist where needed, especially in downtown and around West End Station.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Modified Weekday Schedule Effective Monday, April 6, 2020 Until Further Notice (Posted on Aug 10 at 8:36 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Aug 10 at 8:36 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 24, 26, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 206, 210, 211, 278, 347, 350, 372, 378, 402, 403, 409, 410, 415, 444, 451, 463, 486, 515, 542, 560, 566, 571, 582, 583, 595, 597, 702 (NorthPark Shuttle), 841
- Additional Bus Stops Moving as Construction Continues at Downtown Garland Station, Effective Wednesday, August 26, 2020
- UTSW Bass Center Bus Service (Route 706) Affected By Construction Work, Effective Wednesday, July 15, 2020
- Trinity Railway Express to Enhance Early Morning Eastbound Weekday Service Effective Monday, June 22, 2020
- NorthPark Shuttle (Route 702) Temporarily Relocates Bus Stop Near Macy's, Effective Monday, May 4, 2020
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts