DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 1/13/2020
DART Plans Minor Bus Service Changes in January, Effective Monday, January 13, 2020Customers on a select number of Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) bus routes will experience minor service adjustments starting Mon., Jan. 13, 2020. Click here to view more information.
One route revision will address the gap between inbound and outbound service in the Deep Ellum area, another will make a temporary detour permanent, and schedule modifications will occur on 18 routes system-wide.
Service outbound from the West Transfer Center on route 76 will continue on Commerce to left on Cesar Chavez, right on Pacific onto Gaston and right on Malcolm X to reach Baylor University Medical Center Station. Service on Commerce and Malcolm X through Deep Ellum will be discontinued.
The detour implemented on route 706 in late 2019, eliminating inbound stops at Mockingbird Tower West and at 7920 Elmbrook, will become a permanent part of the route.
Planned schedule modifications will occur on weekday, Saturday and Sunday on routes 428, 453, 466, 467 and 583; weekday and Sunday only on routes 451 and 452; weekday only on routes 39, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 283, 502 and 547; and Sunday only on route 549.
Customers should look for new timetables and schedules before Mon., Jan. 13. They can also call DART Customer Service at 214.979.1111 or go online to DART.org for details.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Rail Green Line Rider Alert Update 6/4 2:30p (Posted yesterday at 2:42 PM)
- DART Bus Service Alert Update 6/4 2:30p (Posted yesterday at 2:41 PM)
- DART Rail Orange Line Rider Alert Update 6/4 2:30p (Posted yesterday at 2:41 PM)
- Dallas Streetcar Alert Update 6/4 2:30p (Posted yesterday at 2:38 PM)
- DART Red & Blue Line Rider Alert Update 6/4 2:30p (Posted yesterday at 2:42 PM)
- TRE Rider Alert Update 6/4 4:15p (Posted yesterday at 4:15 PM)
- Modified Weekday Schedule Effective Monday, April 6, 2020 Until Further Notice (Posted on Apr 4 at 3:08 PM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Jun 4 at 3:23 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 24, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 206, 210, 211, 278, 347, 350, 372, 402, 403, 408, 409, 410, 415, 444, 486, 515, 542, 560, 582, 583, 595, 597, 702 (NorthPark Shuttle), 870 (East Plano FLEX))
- Bus Routes 205, 208, 210 Returning to Ervay Street After Construction Detour, Effective Monday, June 1, 2020
- NorthPark Shuttle (Route 702) Temporarily Relocates Bus Stop Near Macy's, Effective Monday, May 4, 2020
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts