DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 2/16/2020
Building Implosion Will Cause Sunday Morning Rail Delay and Bus Detours, Bus Shuttles Will Be Available, Effective February 16, 2020DART Rail service between Pearl/Arts District and SMU/Mockingbird stations will be suspended early Sunday morning, February 16, due to a scheduled building implosion near North Central Expressway and Haskell Avenue.
Red, Blue and Orange line passengers traveling in either direction will be transferred to shuttle buses beginning at approximately 7:00 a.m.; trains are expected to resume service between the two stations around 8:30 a.m. but will not stop at Cityplace/Uptown Station until the station reopens.
During the demolition and cleanup period, nearby roads will be shut down to traffic and Cityplace/Uptown Station will remain out of operation with no rail or bus service -- including regular DART routes 31, 36, 409 and 521 -- during this period. Normal service expected to resume around 12:30 p.m.
Bus detours are as follows:
Inbound to Downtown from Lemmon: Continue Lemmon, right on Washington, regular route.
Outbound from Washington: Left on Lemmon, regular route.
Inbound to Downtown from Blackburn: Right on Cole, left on Lemmon, right on Central Expwy. service road, regular route.
Outbound from Central Expwy. service road: Left on Lemmon, right on McKinney, left on Blackburn, regular route.
Northbound to Parkland from Haskell: Right on Capital, left on Fitzhugh, left on Cole, right on Blackburn, regular route.
Southbound to J.B. Jackson, Jr. Transit Center from Blackburn: Left on McKinney, right on Fitzhugh, right on Capital, left on Haskell, regular route.
Southbound to Cityplace/Uptown Station from Lemmon: Left on McKinney, continue McKinney across Blackburn, regular route.
Northbound To SMU/Mockingbird Station from McKinney: Regular route.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Cityplace/Uptown Station Platform Extension to Impact Weekend Rail Service through August 30th, Effective Saturday, July 11, 2020 (Posted on Aug 10 at 8:37 AM)
- Modified Weekday Schedule Effective Monday, April 6, 2020 Until Further Notice (Posted on Aug 10 at 8:36 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Aug 10 at 8:36 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 24, 26, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 206, 210, 211, 278, 347, 350, 372, 377, 380, 402, 403, 409, 410, 415, 444, 513, 515, 542, 560, 582, 583, 595, 597, 702 (NorthPark Shuttle)
- UTSW Bass Center Bus Service (Route 706) Affected By Construction Work, Effective Wednesday, July 15, 2020
- Bus Stops Relocated as Major Construction Begins at Downtown Garland Station, Effective Friday, June 19, 2020
- Trinity Railway Express to Enhance Early Morning Eastbound Weekday Service Effective Monday, June 22, 2020
- NorthPark Shuttle (Route 702) Temporarily Relocates Bus Stop Near Macy's, Effective Monday, May 4, 2020
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts