DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 2/15/2020
Bus Riders on Routes 11, 19, 60 and 76 Should Prepare for Brief Detours During the Cupid's Undie Run at Trees Dallas on Saturday, February 15, 2020The Cupid's Undie Run for the Children's Tumor Foundation at Trees Dallas will place bus routes 11, 19, 60 and 76 on brief detours on Sat, Feb. 15. The detours begin at approximately 1:45 p.m. for a 2:00 p.m. start.
The run/walk will start at Trees Dallas in Deep Ellum where participants will exit the building and make a right on Elm Street, right on July Alley, left on N. Crowdus Street, right on Indiana Street, left on N. Malcolm X Boulevard, left on Gaston Avenue, left on N. Good Latimer Expressway, left on Monument Street, right on Indiana Street, right on July Alley and left on Elm Street (against traffic) to return to Trees Dallas. Bus detours continue until the rolling street closures end when the last participants pass through the course.
Bus detours are as follows:
Inbound from Malcolm X: Left on Canton, right on Harwood, left on Elm, regular route.
Outbound to Bexar from Commerce: Right on Malcolm X, regular route.
Inbound from Gaston: Right on Hall , left on Live Oak, left on Pearl, regular route.
Outbound to Lakewood from Pacific: Left on Cesar Chavez, right on Live Oak, right on Hall, left on Gaston, regular route.
Inbound from Exposition: Left on Main, right on Good Latimer, left on Elm, regular route.
Outbound to South Garland Transit Center: Regular route.
Inbound from CBD Fair Park Link: Right on Gaston, right on Hall, right on Main, right on Good Latimer, left on Elm, regular route.
Outbound to SMU/Mockingbird from Malcolm X: Right on Main, regular route.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Cityplace/Uptown Station Platform Extension to Impact Weekend Rail Service through August 30th, Effective Saturday, July 11, 2020 (Posted on Aug 10 at 8:37 AM)
- Modified Weekday Schedule Effective Monday, April 6, 2020 Until Further Notice (Posted on Aug 10 at 8:36 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Aug 10 at 8:36 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 24, 26, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 206, 210, 211, 278, 347, 350, 372, 377, 380, 402, 403, 409, 410, 415, 444, 513, 515, 542, 560, 582, 583, 595, 597, 702 (NorthPark Shuttle)
- UTSW Bass Center Bus Service (Route 706) Affected By Construction Work, Effective Wednesday, July 15, 2020
- Bus Stops Relocated as Major Construction Begins at Downtown Garland Station, Effective Friday, June 19, 2020
- Trinity Railway Express to Enhance Early Morning Eastbound Weekday Service Effective Monday, June 22, 2020
- NorthPark Shuttle (Route 702) Temporarily Relocates Bus Stop Near Macy's, Effective Monday, May 4, 2020
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts