DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 4/6/2020
Modified Weekday Schedule Effective Monday, April 6, 2020 Until Further NoticeDART continues to provide transit service while safeguarding its customers and employees in response to the current COVID-19 crisis.
With many in North Texas ordered to stay at home, DART is implementing service adjustments for bus and light rail.
- All light rail service will operate at a 20-minute frequency throughout the day.
- All bus routes will have service on weekdays, except routes 155 and 887. Route 155 customers have access to route 554 and 887 customers have access to GoLink Service.
- More details, including schedules, can be found at www.DART.org/Mod or by calling DART Customer Service at 214-979-1111.
- No changes are being made to the Dallas Streetcar schedule nor weekend bus and light rail service.
- DART strongly recommends that passengers wear cloth face coverings on transit vehicles and in public settings in addition to practicing social distancing measures.
- Based on recommendations from the CDC, DART encourages you to buy your transit pass with the GoPass app instead of at a ticket vending machine to avoid contact with surfaces others may have touched.
- All DART Transit Center indoor seating areas have been closed.
- To enforce social distancing practices and protect customer and employee well-being, the lobby at DART Headquarters (1401 Pacific Avenue) has been closed to the public, including the DARTmart store and Lost and Found.
- Passengers can find additional information about the agency's coronavirus prevention efforts on the DART website at www.DART.org/Health.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Red and Blue Line Rider Update 6/1 6:10p (Posted yesterday at 6:27 PM)
- TRE Rider Alert 6/1 5:15p (Posted yesterday at 5:17 PM)
- DART Rail Green Line Alert Update 6/1 2:45p (Posted yesterday at 6:28 PM)
- DART Rail Orange Line Alert Update 6/1 2:45p (Posted yesterday at 6:29 PM)
- Dallas Streetcar Alert Update 6/1 1:50p (Posted yesterday at 1:52 PM)
- DART Bus Service Alert Update 6/1 1:30p (Posted yesterday at 1:22 PM)
- Modified Weekday Schedule Effective Monday, April 6, 2020 Until Further Notice (Posted on Apr 1 at 3:08 PM)
- DART Coronavirus Update, May 1, 2020 (Posted on May 1 at 4:39 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Bus Routes 205, 208, 210 Returning to Ervay Street After Construction Detour, Effective Monday, June 1, 2020
- NorthPark Shuttle (Route 702) Temporarily Relocates Bus Stop Near Macy's, Effective Monday, May 4, 2020
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 24, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 347, 350, 372, 402, 403, 408, 409, 410, 415, 444, 486, 515, 542, 560, 582, 583, 595, 597, 702 (NorthPark Shuttle), 870 (East Plano FLEX))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts