DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 7/11/2020
Cityplace/Uptown Station Platform Extension to Impact Weekend Rail Service, Effective Saturday, July 11, 2020DART's platform extension work moves to Cityplace/Uptown Station for eight consecutive weekends, beginning Saturday, July 11, and affecting travel throughout the rail system. Customers should be aware of the following service adjustments and plan their trips accordingly:
- Rail tunnel operation will be restricted to Red Line trains only;
- Blue Line trains will turn back at SMU/Mockingbird and Pearl/Arts District stations, requiring passengers to transfer to Red Line between the two stations;
- Orange Line trains will travel between DFW Airport and Bachman stations, requiring passengers to transfer to Green Line to reach Downtown Dallas and then transfer to Red Line for destinations along the North Central corridor.
In addition to the upcoming scheduled weekend work of Aug. 29-30, DART's platform extension at Cityplace/Uptown Station will continue for two additional weekends, starting Sat., Sept. 12. Construction is scheduled to conclude on Sun., Sept. 20.
Customers are urged to use caution around construction areas and observe all social distancing procedures.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Buses to Replace Weekend Red Line Train Service May 22 Through June 12, Beginning Saturday, May 22, 2021 (Posted on May 14 at 2:11 PM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on May 14 at 9:46 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 21, 24, 26, 29, 35, 36, 52, 59, 60, 81/82, 84, 110, 111, 161, 164, 206, 208, 278, 283, 347, 372, 374, 409, 415, 467, 486, 501, 547, 582, 595, 597, 706 (Parkland Shuttle)
- May Service Change Makes Three Bus Detours Permanent (Routes 35, 374 and 501), Effective May 17, 2021
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts