DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 7/15/2020
UTSW Bass Center Bus Service (Route 706) Affected By Construction Work, Effective Wednesday, July 15, 2020Passengers using Bus Route 706 to access UTSW/Bass Center are advised that current bus stops will be taken out of service due to construction beginning Wednesday, July 15.
Buses coming from UTSW Medical District/Parkland Station will serve the facility from Harry Hines Blvd. Trips returning to the station will temporarily use the bus stops nearest the building on Forest Park.
The detour is expected to be in place approximately three months. The schedule will be unaffected.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Cityplace/Uptown Station Platform Extension to Impact Weekend Rail Service through August 30th, Effective Saturday, July 11, 2020 (Posted yesterday at 8:37 AM)
- Modified Weekday Schedule Effective Monday, April 6, 2020 Until Further Notice (Posted yesterday at 8:36 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted yesterday at 8:36 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 24, 26, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 206, 210, 211, 278, 347, 350, 372, 377, 380, 402, 403, 409, 410, 415, 444, 513, 515, 542, 560, 582, 583, 595, 597, 702 (NorthPark Shuttle)
- UTSW Bass Center Bus Service (Route 706) Affected By Construction Work, Effective Wednesday, July 15, 2020
- Bus Stops Relocated as Major Construction Begins at Downtown Garland Station, Effective Friday, June 19, 2020
- Trinity Railway Express to Enhance Early Morning Eastbound Weekday Service Effective Monday, June 22, 2020
- NorthPark Shuttle (Route 702) Temporarily Relocates Bus Stop Near Macy's, Effective Monday, May 4, 2020
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts