DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 7/27/2020
DART Service Changes Start July 27A number of service changes, affecting customers in various parts of the Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) service area, will take place on Monday, July 27.
Among them will be the debut of emission-free electric buses on the Singleton Blvd. corridor, schedule adjustments and a new fare structure introduced for the Dallas Streetcar.
Emission-free electric buses
The Downtown Dallas portion of Route 52 will be extended south on Lamar to terminate at Convention Center Station. The change enables DART to deploy a portion of its electric bus fleet to the West Dallas service area.
Schedule adjustments or route modifications will take place on routes 19, 52, 206, 278, 408, 415, 428, 445, 542, 549 and 883.
Look for new timetables and schedules before Monday, July 27. Customers can go online to DART.org/zoom or transporteDART.org, or call DART Customer Service at 214.979.1111, for additional details.
DART will implement a $1 fare on the Dallas Streetcar beginning Monday. The fare, requested by the City of Dallas, will be implemented into DART's current payment collection system and fare structure to be used towards operations and maintenance.
The $1 one-way fare is included with any valid DART pass or can be purchased with DART's contactless payment options which include the GoPass app and GoPass Tap Card. There will be no cash fare option onboard and no ticket vending machines located at the stops.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Cityplace/Uptown Station Platform Extension to Impact Weekend Rail Service through August 30th, Effective Saturday, July 11, 2020 (Posted yesterday at 8:37 AM)
- Modified Weekday Schedule Effective Monday, April 6, 2020 Until Further Notice (Posted yesterday at 8:36 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted yesterday at 8:36 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 24, 26, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 206, 210, 211, 278, 347, 350, 372, 377, 380, 402, 403, 409, 410, 415, 444, 513, 515, 542, 560, 582, 583, 595, 597, 702 (NorthPark Shuttle)
- UTSW Bass Center Bus Service (Route 706) Affected By Construction Work, Effective Wednesday, July 15, 2020
- Bus Stops Relocated as Major Construction Begins at Downtown Garland Station, Effective Friday, June 19, 2020
- Trinity Railway Express to Enhance Early Morning Eastbound Weekday Service Effective Monday, June 22, 2020
- NorthPark Shuttle (Route 702) Temporarily Relocates Bus Stop Near Macy's, Effective Monday, May 4, 2020
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts