DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 7/17/2020
Bus Stop Consolidations to be Implemented in July for Routes 2, 26 and 35Thank you for the feedback provided on our initial draft consolidation list. The bus stops on the final list will be removed starting in July 2020 as part of the Bus Stop Consolidation Project. Click here to view the final list.
The Bus Stop Consolidation Project is providing for more consistent spacing between bus stops along routes throughout the DART system. The goal of this Project is to improve the customer bus riding experience and make the service more reliable.
Please check this website periodically for new listings of proposed bus stop consolidations, inviting your feedback on future phases of this Project. Your comments are always welcome. Thank you for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Buses to Replace Weekend Red Line Train Service May 22 Through June 12, Beginning Saturday, May 22, 2021 (Posted on May 14 at 2:11 PM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on May 14 at 9:46 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 21, 24, 26, 29, 35, 36, 52, 59, 60, 81/82, 84, 110, 111, 161, 164, 206, 208, 278, 283, 347, 372, 374, 409, 415, 467, 486, 501, 547, 582, 595, 597, 706 (Parkland Shuttle)
- May Service Change Makes Three Bus Detours Permanent (Routes 35, 374 and 501), Effective May 17, 2021
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts