DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 11/26/2020
DART Announces Thanksgiving Holiday Service ScheduleDallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) buses, light rail trains and the Dallas streetcar services will operate on a Sunday schedule on Thurs., Nov. 26, and a Saturday schedule Fri., Nov. 27 for North Texas riders.
The Trinity Railway Express (TRE) will not operate Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 26 and will provide Saturday service on Friday, Nov. 27.
DART and TRE holiday changes will continue until regular scheduled transit service resumes Saturday, Nov. 28.
DART Mobility Management's Paratransit Call Center will be closed Thursday through Sunday. Clients wishing to schedule trips by phone for any of the four days will need to do so by Wednesday, Nov. 25. Clients can also now schedule, view and cancel trips 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at www.DART.org/paratransit.
DART's Customer Information Center will be closed Thanksgiving Day and open Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The administrative offices, Customer Care Center, and Lost and Found will be closed both Thanksgiving Day and Friday.
Note: New Hidden Ridge Station Buildout To Require Weekend Orange Line Closures, Effective November 2020
Due to ongoing construction of Irving's new Hidden Ridge Station, DART will temporarily suspend weekend rail service on portions of the Orange Line during November 2020.
Passengers will be able to take shuttle buses between the affected stations and are encouraged to allow extra time. This week's closure dates, including the Friday after Thanksgiving, are as follows, weather permitting:
November 27-28-29: Irving Convention Center Station to North Lake College Station
Schedule information can be found at DART.org, TrinityRailwayExpress.org or by calling 214.979.1111.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Buses to Replace Weekend Red Line Train Service May 22 Through June 12, Beginning Saturday, May 22, 2021 (Posted on May 14 at 2:11 PM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on May 14 at 9:46 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 21, 24, 26, 29, 35, 36, 52, 59, 60, 81/82, 84, 110, 111, 161, 164, 206, 208, 278, 283, 347, 372, 374, 409, 415, 467, 486, 501, 547, 582, 595, 597, 706 (Parkland Shuttle)
- May Service Change Makes Three Bus Detours Permanent (Routes 35, 374 and 501), Effective May 17, 2021
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts