DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 2/14/2021
DART Service Updates for February 19Update for Sat, Feb 20:
- DART bus and light rail services will resume regular weekend schedules.
- Route 883 (UTD Comet Cruiser) will start weekend service at noon and will resume regular service on Sunday, Feb 21.
- Dallas Streetcar will remain out of service this weekend and will resume regular scheduled service on Monday, Feb 22. DART bus route 21 will serve the Bishop Arts District.
- TRE will operate on a regular Saturday schedule.
On Fri, Feb 19, DART rail service will resume a Saturday service schedule.
DART bus service will return to a regular weekday service schedule.
TRE will operate service on a Saturday schedule.
The Dallas Streetcar will not be in service on Fri, Feb 19. DART Bus Route 21 will serve the Bishop Arts District.
DART Paratransit will operate limited service between 7 am & 6 pm, Thurs & Fri, Feb 18 & 19 for medical and dialysis trips only. Regular service will resume on Sat, Feb 20. Customers may book trips beginning Thursday for Friday through Monday trips. Customers who need to book trips or check the status of their trip can contact reservations at 214-515-7272 or through web portal at www.dart.org/ridepara
DART GoLink service will return to regular weekday service on Fri, Feb 19.
Route 883 (UTD Comet Cruiser) will not be in service on Fri, Feb 19.
DART remains in close contact with National Weather Service to track the severe winter weather conditions across the North Texas area for the safety of our passengers & employees. If we have additional service disruptions due to the extreme weather conditions, we will continue to inform our riders of these changes through DART Alerts, website & social media channels.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Buses to Replace Weekend Red Line Train Service May 22 Through June 12, Beginning Saturday, May 22, 2021 (Posted today at 2:11 PM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted today at 9:46 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 21, 24, 26, 29, 35, 36, 52, 59, 60, 81/82, 84, 110, 111, 161, 164, 206, 208, 278, 283, 347, 372, 374, 409, 415, 467, 486, 501, 547, 582, 595, 597, 706 (Parkland Shuttle)
- May Service Change Makes Three Bus Detours Permanent (Routes 35, 374 and 501), Effective May 17, 2021
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts