DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 2/14/2021
DART Service Updates for February 19Update for Sat, Feb 20:
- DART bus and light rail services will resume regular weekend schedules.
- Route 883 (UTD Comet Cruiser) will start weekend service at noon and will resume regular service on Sunday, Feb 21.
- Dallas Streetcar will remain out of service this weekend and will resume regular scheduled service on Monday, Feb 22. DART bus route 21 will serve the Bishop Arts District.
- TRE will operate on a regular Saturday schedule.
On Fri, Feb 19, DART rail service will resume a Saturday service schedule.
DART bus service will return to a regular weekday service schedule.
TRE will operate service on a Saturday schedule.
The Dallas Streetcar will not be in service on Fri, Feb 19. DART Bus Route 21 will serve the Bishop Arts District.
DART Paratransit will operate limited service between 7 am & 6 pm, Thurs & Fri, Feb 18 & 19 for medical and dialysis trips only. Regular service will resume on Sat, Feb 20. Customers may book trips beginning Thursday for Friday through Monday trips. Customers who need to book trips or check the status of their trip can contact reservations at 214-515-7272 or through web portal at www.dart.org/ridepara
DART GoLink service will return to regular weekday service on Fri, Feb 19.
Route 883 (UTD Comet Cruiser) will not be in service on Fri, Feb 19.
DART remains in close contact with National Weather Service to track the severe winter weather conditions across the North Texas area for the safety of our passengers & employees. If we have additional service disruptions due to the extreme weather conditions, we will continue to inform our riders of these changes through DART Alerts, website & social media channels.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Apr 19 at 11:01 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 3, 20, 22, 45, 104, 200, 215, 222, 230, 233, 236, 238, 241, 434 (Parkland Shuttle), 436 (Parkland Shuttle))
Other Customer Information:
DART Construction Alerts