DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 11/25/2021
DART Announces Thanksgiving Holiday 2021 Service ScheduleDallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) buses, light rail trains and Dallas streetcar services will operate on a Sunday schedule on Thursday, Nov. 25, and a Saturday schedule on Friday, Nov. 26 for North Texas riders.
The Trinity Railway Express (TRE) will not operate Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 25 and will provide Saturday service on Friday, Nov. 26.
DART and TRE holiday changes will continue until regular scheduled transit service resumes Saturday, Nov. 27.
DART Mobility Management's Paratransit Call Center will be closed Thursday through Sunday. Customers wishing to schedule trips by phone for any of the four days will need to do so by Wednesday, Nov. 24. Customers can also schedule, view and cancel trips 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at www.DART.org/paratransit.
On Thursday, Nov. 25 and on Friday, Nov. 26 the Inland Port GoLink Zone will operate on a Sunday schedule (5:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. & 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.). There is no service in any of the other GoLink zones.
DART's Customer Information Center will be closed Thanksgiving Day and open Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The administrative offices, Customer Care Center, and Lost and Found will be closed both Thanksgiving Day and Friday.
Schedule information can be found at DART.org, TrinityRailwayExpress.org or by calling 214.979.1111.
2021 Dallas YMCA Turkey Trot
Buses in Downtown Dallas, Deep Ellum and North Oak Cliff could see delays on Thanksgiving morning and be affected by detours or reroutes, especially those running near the 2021 Dallas YMCA Turkey Trot, one of the largest multi-event races in the country.
DART Rail will operate three additional Red Line trains and one additional Blue Line train on Thursday morning due to the Turkey Trot.
The race will impact bus service and place several routes on detour Thanksgiving morning beginning at 7 a.m. Routes affected include: 2, 11, 12, 19, 21, 26, 29, 35, 52, 59, 60, 76, 81/82, 110, 111, 161, 164 and 749.
Click here to learn more about additional service and bus detours for the 2021 Dallas YMCA Turkey Trot.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Simpler. Better. Faster. Easier! The New DART Bus Network (Posted on Nov 23 at 1:16 PM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Aug 23 at 12:01 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 24, 29, 35, 59, 81/82, 84, 110, 409, 467, 521, 535, 583, 595, 704 (Parkland Shuttle))
- Downtown Dallas Bus Routes to be Detoured During Toyota Dallas Holiday Parade, Extra Rail Service Added, Effective Saturday, December 4, 2021
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Construction Alerts