DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 12/4/2021
Downtown Dallas Bus Routes to be Detoured During Toyota Dallas Holiday Parade, Extra Rail Service Added, Effective Saturday, December 4, 2021DART bus passengers in downtown Dallas will likely find their routes on detour from 6 a.m. to approximately 1 p.m. on Saturday, December 4, as the 2021 Toyota Dallas Holiday Parade takes over Commerce Street. Bus routes affected include Routes 2, 11, 12, 19, 21, 26, 29, 35, 52, 59, 60, 76, 81/82, 110, 111, 161, 164 and 749. Click here to view bus detour information.
The annual parade begins at 10 a.m. at Commerce and Market streets and will travel Commerce to Harwood to Young, continue Young to Akard where it will finish and disperse.
DART will augment its normal rail schedule with: two additional Green Line trains -- 7:15 and 8:14 a.m. from North Carrollton/Frankford Station; three Blue Line trains -- 7:19, 7:49 and 8:19 a.m. from Downtown Rowlett Station; and four Red Line trains -- 6:48, 7:18, 7:48 and 8:18 a.m. from Parker Road Station.
Additional rail service will be available at the event's conclusion. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Simpler. Better. Faster. Easier! The New DART Bus Network (Posted on Nov 23 at 1:16 PM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Aug 23 at 12:01 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 24, 29, 35, 59, 81/82, 84, 110, 409, 467, 521, 535, 583, 595, 704 (Parkland Shuttle))
- Downtown Dallas Bus Routes to be Detoured During Toyota Dallas Holiday Parade, Extra Rail Service Added, Effective Saturday, December 4, 2021
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Construction Alerts