DART Say Something
Free Safety and Security Mobile App for DART Riders
From the home screen, users have two easy options for contacting DART Police:
- The "Report an Incident" button allows users to send text with a photo or short video directly to DART Police. To ensure discretion, the camera flash is automatically disabled when photos are taken through the app. When reporting an issue, users can select locations and report categories. Riders can also send reports anonymously if they choose.
- The "Call Police" button will connect riders directly to DART police.
Note: The DART Police Text service available via 41411 will no longer be used after November 1, 2017. In the event of a problem installing the app or if you do not have an Apple or Android phone, you may also Text a Tip to: 214-256-1819
- Alerts. Will provide users with information on Police BOLO's (Be On the Look Out) and/or specific persons of interest.
- Check-In. Users can share their location on a map and indicate if they are "OK" or "Need Help". This information can be shared with friends and family by e-mail and SMS.
- Web Site: Provides user with a direct link to DART's mobile web page, where they can use Where's My Bus?® and Where's My Train?