Central Business District (CBD)
East Transfer Center
Downtown Dallas, bounded by Olive, Live Oak, Pearl and Pacific
Near DART Rail's Pearl/Arts District Station
(330 N. Olive St., Dallas 75201)
Bus Routes serving the East Transfer Center:19, 21, 24, 36, 81/82, 84, 206** (M-F)
** operates westbound on Live Oak Street
M-F (Monday through Friday)
DART's downtown East and West Transfer Centers, plus Rosa Parks Plaza, provide convenient locations to transfer between bus routes and to and from rail stations. The West Transfer Center is bounded by Lamar Street, San Jacinto Street, Griffin Street and Pacific Avenue, near West End Station. Adjacent to both facilities is Rosa Parks Plaza, on Lamar between Pacific and Elm streets. The East Transfer Center is bounded by Olive Street, Live Oak Street, Pearl Street and Pacific Avenue, one block south of Pearl/Arts District Station. Downtown bus routes which do not serve a transfer facility travel within 1-3 blocks of one or all.
- Station Concierge
- Indoor Seating with Air Conditioning
- Water Fountain
- Vending Machine
- Pay Telephones
- Customer Information
- Bus Drop-Off/Pickup Areas
- No Public Parking Available
|Mon.-Fri.||5 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Sat. and Sun.||8 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
Station Concierge On Duty:
|Mon.-Fri.||5 a.m. - 9 a.m.|
Popular Attractions and Destinations:
- Megabus bus stop
- Pearl/Arts District Station
- 2001 Bryan Tower
- Allianz Financial Centre
- Dallas Marriott City Center
- Plaza of the Americas
- Plaza of the Americas Food Court
- Richard and Annette Bloch Cancer Survivors Park
- San Jacinto Tower
- Sheraton Dallas Hotel
- Texas Commerce Tower
Megabus at East Transfer CenterMegabus serves bays H & I at the East Transfer Center (ETC), located at 330 N. Olive Street, Dallas, TX 75201. From the ETC, the DART Pearl/Arts District Station is one long block (0.3 miles) north on Pearl Street past Live Oak Street to Bryan Street.
Only DART buses and Megabus coaches may enter the ETC facility. To drop-off or pick-up passengers, use parking meters at the following locations:
- Live Oak Street (one-way street westbound/meters on southside) between Olive Street and Pearl Street;
- Pacific (one-way street eastbound/meters on southside) between Pearl Street and Olive Street; and,
- Olive Street (one-way street northbound/meters on east and west sides) between Elm and Pacific.
For additional parking options near the East Transfer Center, visit spothero.com.
For Megabus schedule information or reservations, go to www.megabus.com. Megabus is ticketless (cashless) and reservations may only be made from their website. When you make a reservation, you will be given a reservation number - take this with you and present it to the driver when you travel.
Occasionally, a Megabus supervisor may sell a walk-up ticket to a customer if there is seat availability. These transactions are with a hand-held "datatrax" machine and are credit card exclusive.
Dallas' major art institutions are clustered in the Dallas Arts District at Harwood and Flora, a short walk from DART's Pearl/Arts District Station, St. Paul Station or the M-Line trolley.
- The Dallas Arts District include:
- Annette Strauss Square
- AT&T Performing Arts Center
- Belo Mansion / Dallas Legal Education Center
- Booker T. Washington High School for the Performing and Visual Arts
- Cathedral Shrine of the Virgin of Guadalupe
- Trammell & Margaret Crow Collection of Asian Art
- Dallas Museum of Art
- Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center
- Nasher Sculpture Center
- One Arts Plaza
- St. Paul United Methodist Church
- Elaine D. and Charles A. Sammons Park
- Margot and Bill Winspear Opera House
- Dee and Charles Wyly Theatre
- Annette Strauss Square