Ride DART Free to Vote
in the 2020 General Election
Oct. 17, Oct. 24, Nov. 3
Need a ride to vote? We have you covered. DART is providing free trips to voting locations in the DART Service Area.
How to Ride DART Free to Vote
DART is providing FREE transportation to voting locations on two Saturdays of early voting and on Election Day. Voters can ride at no charge on all DART bus, light rail, Dallas Streetcar, GoLink and Paratransit service, and on the Trinity Railway Express (TRE) between EBJ Union Station and CentrePort/DFW Airport Station.
DART will provide free rides to voters on the following days:
- Early voting on Saturday, Oct. 17, 2020 and Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020.
- Election Day, Tuesday, Nov. 3, 2020.
American Airlines Center (AAC) Election Super Center
Dallas County voters can ride DART Rail's Green or Orange lines or the Trinity Railway Express (TRE) right to Victory Station at the American Airlines Center, which will serve as the largest polling place in Dallas County for early voting (Oct. 13-Oct. 30) and on Election Day, Tuesday, Nov. 3, 2020.
How to Find a Voting Location
Election information and voting locations are organized by county in Texas. Click the link for the county you live in to find a convenient voting location.
- Collin County Election Information (Plano, Richardson, Carrollton)
- Dallas County (Addison, Carrollton, Cockrell Hill, Dallas, Farmers Branch, Garland, Glenn Heights, Highland Park, Irving, Rowlett, University Park)
- Denton County (Carrollton)
- Ellis County (Glenn Heights)
- Rockwall County (Rowlett)
Plan Your Trip on DART to a Voting Location
Customers who need customized trip planning can map out their ride with the "Plan" tool in the free GoPass app or use the Trip Planner on DART.org. DART Customer Service is also available at 214-979-1111 to answer questions and provide trip planning information.
If you plan your trip directly in Google Maps, enter the voting location as your destination and choose the Transit option (train icon) to get travel directions using DART.
Tips for a Safe Voting Experience
- Wear a face mask while riding DART and while at the voting location. If you forget your mask, please take one from the face mask dispensers located on DART trains and buses.
- Carry hand sanitizer with you and use it before and after your visit to the voting location, and especially after you use the voting machine. DART has hand sanitizer dispensers on board its buses and trains.
- Bring your own sanitized pen to sign any forms.
- Wash your hands with soap and water as soon as you can after leaving the voting location.
- Consider voting early so you can avoid crowds and practice social distancing.
DART has added a free shuttle service for voters traveling to the Dallas County Election Department, 1520 Round Table Drive, beginning Monday, October 19 through Election Day, November 3.
The new service is provided through a joint effort by DART and the Dallas County Election Department to assist the record turnout of early voters and those currently dropping off ballots.
Weekdays, voters can ride the Green or Orange line to either Southwestern Medical District/Parkland Station or Burbank Station, then transfer to bus route 525. Voters can then travel to the Regal Row at Stemmons Freeway (I-35) DART bus stop (near the Wyndham Hotel) to transfer to a special taxi style van to complete their trip to the Round Table Drive election facility. Service is provided every 30 minutes.
On weekends, DART will operate a special van service from Burbank Station every 20 minutes to and from the Round Table Drive election facility.
|October 19 - 23||Monday-Friday||7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|October 24||Saturday||7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|October 25||Sunday||1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|October 26-30||Monday-Friday||7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|October 31||Saturday||7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|November 1||Sunday||11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|November 2||Monday||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|November 3||Tuesday||7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|