For fast, direct service, DART Express bus is the way to go.
With non-stop service to downtown, it’s not your average bus ride. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Speed up your commute: Express buses operate on a faster schedule than regular DART buses, with limited stops. It's a faster way to DART to work!
- Choose affordability: Save on gas and parking, not to mention wear and tear on your vehicle.
- Go where you need to go: Easily connect to great work and play destinations, or transfer to other DART services.
- Get to work like clockwork: DART Express buses keep you on schedule. You'll never worry about being late again.
- Chill out: Read, relax, whatever -- let DART do the driving!
- Work remotely: DART is your office away from work. No more wasted time in traffic. Now your commute time is your time.
- Make yourself comfortable: Sit back and enjoy the ride in climate-controlled comfort and cushy seats.
- Give yourself a raise: By riding instead of driving, you’ll see big-time savings, month after month. The average DFW household saves more than $750 per month†!
- Leave your headaches in the garage: Now getting into work is painless. You may not love your job, but at least you'll love your commute.
- Make friends: A DART Express bus is like a community on wheels, where you'll get to know your operator and always see familiar faces on board.
- Clear the air: By choosing transit, you’re helping to curb pollution.
Note: Service times vary by route. See schedules below for exact offerings.
— Express Bus Route 205 (Addison Transit Center)
— Express Bus Route 206 (Glenn Heights Park & Ride)
— Express Bus Route 208 (Northwest Plano Park & Ride)
— Express Bus Route 278 (Red Bird Transit Center)
— Express Bus Route 283 (Lake Ray Hubbard Transit Center)
† Based on information from the American Public Transportation Association's Transit Savings Report. See the numbers for yourself at apta.com.